Tribal One completed interior and exterior renovations to the 241,123-sq. ft. historic courthouse, built in 1916, as the managing partner in the MW-ORCA Joint Venture, LLC. The historic courthouse is a four-story marble and limestone building which was falling into disrepair. This complex project was executed on schedule and within budget. The facility was fully occupied and operational to the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals during all phases of construction.