Join the Tribal One Team
We have a diverse and expanding business portfolio and our opportunities reflect the unique work we do across the United States.
We encourage you to sign up for the job alerts feature so that you don’t miss new job postings! While compensation and benefits may be dependent on specific contract award, here is a general list of the benefits we offer to our team members:
Tribal One Employee Benefits
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits with low deductible and premium for self and dependents
- Company paid basic life insurance and short term disability coverage
- Voluntary supplemental life on self and dependents with group rates
- Voluntary long term disability coverage with group rates
- Paid Time Off accrual based on tenure up to 480 hours
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) with employer match up to 4% and automatic vesting
- Employee Assistance Program for self and household members
- Direct deposit
- Certification and training based on position
- Employee wellness incentives
- Paid jury duty leave up to 40 hours
- Background and drug free workplace
Tribal One began with broadband technology and continues to rely on team members skilled in communication and information technology. Our projects range from maintaining general office technology to building secure, military-grade communications systems. As we grow, we will need team members knowledgeable in cyber security and advanced communications technology as well as business and government information systems.
Government construction projects employ all the construction trades – from general labor to skilled carpenters to project managers and general contractors. Tribal One construction teams work in national parks, historic federal buildings and military bases across the country.
- Financial Services
Tribal One provides opportunities for workers skilled in general accounting, payroll management, financial and job cost reporting; financial analysis; data reconciliation; budget modeling, creating and management; internal control development; procedure writing; internal and revenue audit, and evaluating accounting systems, processes, procedures and internal controls. Government experience is a plus.
- Program Management & Support
Tribal One provides staffing resources for government agencies that cover a full range of office, professional and technical occupations – from the reception desk to the program manager’s office. Our customers require diverse subject matter expertise and general management support for programs, projects, administration, logistics and facilities. Tribal One values government experience for all occupations.
Explore Tribal One’s career opportunities. Thank you for your interest in Tribal One!