Historic Courthouse Renovations
Tribal One’s team, operating in a joint venture, recently completed interior and exterior renovation work on the historic Byron White Courthouse. This milestone project is the largest for the joint venture group to date.
The facility was fully occupied and operational during construction. Renovations to the 241,123-sq. ft.,100-year-old historic courthouse included:
- Upgrading the fire protection system to meet current standards
- Replacing the steam heating and hot water system with gas-fired boilers and domestic water heaters
- Modifying electrical and lighting systems for increased energy efficiency
- Restoring the exterior stone and window systems
- Modernizing the elevator control and lift systems
- Lead and asbestos remediation
- Conformance to P-100 Facility Standards for Public Buildings
Build a future with Tribal One. Explore the career opportunities available now.
Ready to build a new project, partnership, or opportunity?