Chris Carter joined the Tribal One team in Jan 2021 where he focuses on Corporate Leadership, Strategy Development, Business Development and Construction Execution for the Southeast and Northeast Regions. As a retired Air Force Civil Engineer, Chris has vast military experience as the Executive Officer for the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Installations, Deputy Chief of the Commander’s Action Group, US Air Forces in Europe and two Civil Engineer Squadron Commands where he was responsible for an active construction program that averaged $400M per year. His background within the Department of Defense allows Chris to play a critical role for Tribal One Construction’s development and continue to serve the federal construction arena in the general contractor capacity.
- Chris earned a Bachelor of Science in General Engineering from the U.S. Air Force Academy
- Chris earned a Master of Business Administration from Webster, University in St. Louis, Missouri.
Executive Project Leadership
- $13M water system upgrade
- $75M aircraft parking ramp
- $250M housing privatization development
- $10M D/B Navy engine room training facility
Build a future with Tribal One. Explore the career opportunities available now.
Ready to build a new project, partnership, or opportunity?