Byron White U.S. Courthouse Limited Scope Upgrades
Tribal One completed interior and exterior renovations to the 241,123-sq. ft. historic courthouse, built in 1916, as the managing partner in the MW-ORCA Joint Venture, LLC. The historic courthouse is a four-story marble and limestone building which was falling into disrepair. This complex project was executed on schedule and within budget. The facility was fully occupied and operational to the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals during all phases of construction.
Scope highlights include:
- Restoring the exterior marble to include replacement, patching, cleaning and pointing
- Install six new gas fired boilers and water heaters to replace the aging steam heating and hot water system
- New storm windows including ballistic and fire glazing in designated areas
- Install clean agent fire suppression systems design and installation for server rooms and sealed file storage
- Upgrade lighting to LED fixtures for increased energy efficiency
- Elevator hoist machine, sheave and cable replacements, controls replacements, elevator cab refurbishments
- Historical terrazzo repairs and refinishing
- Lead asbestos remediation
- Successfully used BIMM to redesign and as-built mechanical and electrical systems
Build a future with Tribal One. Explore the career opportunities available now.
Ready to build a new project, partnership, or opportunity?