Purchase and Install Lenel Onguard Electronic Access Control System
Cheyenne Mountain Complex (721CES)
Tribal One was awarded Task Order 2019-0002 under T1 Construction, LLC. This design build project was the final (3rd) phase of upgrading the locks inside Cheyenne Mountain and the outside support buildings to a Lennel Onguard Access Control system. This Lenel system uses card readers that are compatible with the DoD CAC cards.
Major components of the system include:
- Site survey and technical investigations
- System design
- Conduit installation
- Network and fiber optic cabling
- Installation of new locks and readers
- Door and frame modifications
- Installation of control panels
- Installation of new electrical requirements
- Architectural repairs
- Purchase, installation, and commissioning of three client workstations
- Restricted area work required cleared workers and security escorts
Build a future with Tribal One. Explore the career opportunities available now.
Ready to build a new project, partnership, or opportunity?