Road Repair at BIA Route N106 in Kayenta, AZ
Tribal One teamed with Regional Pavement Maintenance to provide services to the Bureau of Indian Affairs, on a roadway replacement project on the Navajo Reservation.
The scope of work included:
- Pulverization of existing asphalt pavement
- Scarify existing base aggregates
- Mix aggregates with pulverized asphalt and apply as new base course aggregate
- Test placed aggregates for compaction
- Apply asphalt prime coat in preparation for paving operations
Build a future with Tribal One. Explore the career opportunities available now.
Ready to build a new project, partnership, or opportunity?