RPR, Crack Seal, Post Wide
Tribal One was awarded Task Order: W911RZ20F0069 under the Joint Forces MATOC IDIQ #FA255019DA006. The Project consisted of preserving pavements by sealing cracks in asphalt roads and parking lots on Fort Carson.
Scope of Work included:
- Mobilized a truck mounted arrow board with two flaggers, “Road Work Ahead” signage and delineators every 50 ft for the immediate work area. This system moved in the direction of traffic flow during the progression of work maintaining at least one lane of traffic open in each direction and access to all parking lots and facilities within “rolling” work zone.
- Cleaned and prepped all cracks greater than ¼” and less than 2” wide and seal with a hot pour rubberized crack sealer in accordance with CDOT Specifications Section 408.
- Installed poured joint and crack sealant leveled off with pavement surface, cracks greater than 2” in depth required a backer rod that is compatible with the sealant was installed prior to placement of sealant.
- Installed poured joint and crack sealant to flood all alligator cracking less than 10 SF.
- Repainted all pavement markings covered/obscured by the sealant.
Build a future with Tribal One. Explore the career opportunities available now.
Ready to build a new project, partnership, or opportunity?