Western Processing Center (WPC) Relocation
Tribal One provided design, build, move and procurement services to the US Army Corps of Engineers Information Technology (ACE-IT) Center as the Prime Contractor. Tribal One relocated and upgraded USACE IT’s sensitive data center and delivered the final product on time and without interruption to our client’s mission. The project was broken out into three major tasks.
Task 1 included:
- Engineering and design of the data center infrastructure required to support the ACE-IT data center facility
- Installation of data center cabling to included Cat 6 installation with over 1,900 connections
- Installation of single and multi-mode fiber optics with over 2,700 connections
- Installation of new network, distribution panels, cabinets, patch panels, equipment racks and other data center equipment
Task 2 included:
- Carefully disassemble the existing data center equipment (insured for $7MM) and package securely for transportation
- Transport all existing data center equipment to a new facility which included road closures and local permitting
- Unpackage and set up the data center equipment at the new facility
Task 3 included:
- Procurement of additional sensitive storage network devices, equipment and services required to replace and expand the data center capacity
- Accept delivery of all devices and equipment, inventory and transfer to the ACE-IT staff
Build a future with Tribal One. Explore the career opportunities available now.
Ready to build a new project, partnership, or opportunity?