Comprehensive Human Resources Services
Coquille Indian Tribe Administration Human Resources
After performing these services in-house ever since the Tribe’s restoration in 1989, the human resources function of the Tribal government’s administrative branch, comprising over 120 employees, was contracted to Tribal One in October 2018. These services are provided to the Tribe’s general administration agencies as well as its health center, housing authority, forestry corporation, self-funded health insurance corporation and the Coquille Gaming Commission.
Scope highlights include:
- Manage all aspects of recruiting and hiring and managing the onboarding process for new hires, including new hire orientation.
- Support supervisors and employees in employee relations matters.
- Coordinate training for all personnel, including temporary and on-call employees and interns.
- Develop and maintain job descriptions, annual performance evaluations, salary scale, employee records and confidential files for all employees.
- Oversee benefit management tasks (including 401(k), including enrollment, billing, changes and vendor contract negotiations, plus all Affordable Care Act tracking and reporting.
- Provide strategic advising for the senior leadership team regarding all human resources and organizational development goals and issues.
- Conduct a Tribal Organizational Development Program to improve leadership skills of staff through outreach and individual counseling and planning.
Build a future with Tribal One. Explore the career opportunities available now.
Ready to build a new project, partnership, or opportunity?